Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Would I Wish?


I spent the weekend in a very pretty place. I wouldn't wish to live there, but I would wish to spend more time there. I have never thought very much about what I am doing in life, or what I want to do, so thinking about what I might like to do when I retire, or when I work less (which is how I would structure my "retirement" if I get to choose). There are people and places that I do not get to often enough with things as they stand now, and I would enjoy changing that. I think it is easy to get out of the habit of traveling to favorite spots, but that getting back into that habit is attainable.
So far, 2010 is shaping up to be a good year for reading, writing, and film viewing. Surprisingly, our exercise equipment is getting quite the workout early on, and with some enthusiasm, which had been lacking in 2009. It is hard to get too many things going, but I do think once you have a good rhythm, it is easier to add to it.
Here are a few things I would like to enhance my commitment to this year:
1. Cooking for friends.
2. Camping in National Parks.
3. Quilting.
4. Travel, both near and far.
5. Home repair and improvement projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment