Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2022

The Little Devil

Early in the pandemic my spouse was creating craft cocktails at a staggering level. I thought I might never go to a bar again! In truth, I do not have a deep or wide experience in bars, especially those without live music, so that was probably not much of an insight. Now it is a rarer but still enjoyable experience. It features a French liqueur that we made at home, which is something that I love about French cuisine--make use of everything good that life has for you. 1 1⁄2 oz. Ancho Reyes liqueur 1⁄2 oz. mezcal 1⁄2 oz. tequila 3⁄4 oz. cherry liqueur(homemade Guignolet , which he made last summer) 3⁄4 oz. lime juice 1⁄4 oz. agave 1⁄2 oz. simple syrup Shake with ice, strain into rocks glass over one or two large cubes, garnish with Luxardo cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment