Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Osteria Boccadoro, Venice

I wanted to be in Venice once in my life, to walk the streets, people and canal watching all the while. That was very enjoyable, but the thing that I did not think much about when I was daydreaming about Venice as a child was the food, which is odd because that is the number one or two reason we go places usually. It turns out that the food is exceptional and I wish that I could have eaten more meals there.
I had thought that since it was such a tourist destination that it might be challenging to find unpretentious and delicious food but that was not my experience. Places like this osteria, which have typical food of the region, seafood forward with many enticing pasta options are definitely a favorite and we might focus on them in a future Italy trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment