Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2020

Secret Life of Pets (2016)

This is a bit of a retread of the Toy Story theme, where the pets do not know what their people do when they are gone during the day (ironic to watch this now, because of course so many of us are no longer gone the whole day.  My dog does NOT understand my fascination with my keyboard and computer, I must say, but he knows exactly where I am).  What we don't know is that they have a life of their own.
The trouble starts when Max' owner adopts another dog from the animal shelter and much like how Woody took an instant dislike to Buzz Lightyear, Max does not appreciate having Duke in the picture.  As you might imagine, after surviving some adversity together, Max is willing to risk his own life to save Duke's and when their owner arrives to an apartment in shambles but her dogs standing shoulder to shoulder, she has no idea what the day entailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment