Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2020

Straight Line of Sight Decorating

I do love this because of how closely I resemble it.
The one casualty of the pandemic at my house is that we simply leave things as they are.  The impetus to clean up for company has completely evaporated.  My front porch is more cleaned up than my kitchen.  The porch is likely to host a socially distanced cocktail hour.  I have added small tables to pods of two chairs and our neighbor brought beautiful cone flowers as a center piece.  Citronella tea lights provide a bit of hugge.
The kitchen on the other hand is pumping out many meals a day and is in overdrive when it comes to production.  The inland hurricane that ran through our state could easily have cause the damage to be seen.  So when you see my lovely bookcase back drop on my Zoom call, be aware that all of the spring cleaning boxes decorate the table in front of the space I carved out for my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment