Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Eggtoberfest 2018

There are many things that can unite a family, but for us, it really revolves around food.  My husband's family is all about the food.  Eating it, talking about it, cooking it, we bond over food in a very big way, and we have passed that on to our offspring. Phew.  Whatever ways we may diverge over the years ahead, at least we have that.
I remember being really shocked when my brother's wife said quite clearly that they do not travel to experience the food.  What?  That is not even remotely understandable to me.  Food is culture and culture, long with beauty, are the two things that I love about travel.  So I am left with traveling with my food priority relatives.
So no surprise that we all had a great weekend recently we had a wonderful time at a BBQ festival revolving around the Big Green Egg in Atlanta.  It was more smoked and grilled food than you could imagine, and all of us together as well.  Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment