Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

SIsters By Choice

I do not have any idea when I will feel like it is okay to travel again, but what I do know is that it is not yet, and that I cannot see when it will be.
The first real casualty of that is that we were not able to celebrate my husband's oldest sibling's 60th birthday.  We had big plans to all be together, but it was not to be.
The good news is that in the last year we have had several opportunities to travel and be together, so it is not like this is a sad song.  We were in Egypt right before it got too scary to go anywhere, seeing an ancient civilization that I have wanted to visit since I was very young.  As I think about this week, I am struck by how lucky we have been to spend time together, and to hope that we will do it many more times going forward.  Happy Pandemic Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment