This is fast, simple, and delicious--you could do it with any fish filet. We had it for lunch with rice pilaf and roasted asparagus.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- aluminum foil large enough to cover the fish
- Place the fish in the center of the tin foil, and salt and pepper it.
- In a small bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, honey mustard and white wine and mix into an emulsion.
- Pour the sauce over the fish (be sure to lift the sides of the foil to create a barrier and prevent the sauce from spilling onto the counter).
- Place the capers over the fish.
- Fold the foil into a pouch.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and test for doneness (fish should be white and flaky in the center).
- Serve with the sauce.