Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Snap Pea and Cabbage Salad

I love cookbooks and am inspired by them as a cook.  But I do lover the internet for when I have a lot of two things in my fridge and I am looking for something to tie them together and viola, it is found.
That is what happened with this dish.
  • 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
  • 1/4 small cabbage, thinly sliced
  • 8 ounces sugar snap peas, thinly sliced crosswise
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint or basil
    Make the dressing (the first four ingredients), prep the vegetables and the herbs, and then when you are getting ready to serve, toss them all together to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment