Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Star Kitchen, Denver, CO

I adore dim sum and this place is fantastic.  My spouse had the great idea of eating dim sum for our last meal together on a recent trip to Denver.  I investigated the options (and there are several good ones) and chose this place for a Sunday morning meal.  The restaurant opened at 10:00 am and we arrived just before opening time to find that there were about 30 people in line ahead of us.  As we waited for the doors to open another couple of dozen people arrives, so many that once the doors were opened the restaurant was already completely full.  So a word of caution, it might behoove you to arrive on or ahead of time if a morning meal is of importance.
The dining room, I fear, always looks like this.  It is large and full of people.  It is a traditional dim sum restaurant, with carts running through the rooms with wonderful options.  The one thing I regret is that we did not have enough people at our table.  There were so many things that looked delicious, but could only eat so much.  I had forgotten just how much I love this food!

No comments:

Post a Comment