Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Finally, A Hair Problem

Now that chemotherapy is stopped, at least for the time being, I have started to have some hair, and soon enough, I will be faced with the dilemma of what to do with it.  I had hair last summer, for reasons that escape me, because I was still on hair removing chemotherapy, but it came back.  Only for a few months, though, and not long enough for me to really have to make any decisions about what to do with it.  This is a very minor issue in the big picture, but it is one as new to be as having a fatal illness.  I really never do anything what so ever with my hair.  I just let it be in it's natural state and do not give it a second thought.  I suspect, after a lifetime of that, I will indeed return to that state, but in the meantime I am pretty sure I am going to have to look presentable and that is going to take some doing.  Or not.  I have always thought of my hair as super easy, but almost no hair is certainly easier still.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment