Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Creamy Zucchini Salad Dressing

Ok, this dressing feels like a miracle, because you put a whole zucchini in the Vitamix and out comes this delicious dressing that you would never guess had a vegetable base.  I know that almost every recipe that I am posting recently has a zucchini component to it, but tis the season.All I can say is that I am still happily eating zucchini and have yet to have zucchini pancakes, which are one of my favorites.
1 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
1/2ccup extra-virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons tahini
2 tablespoons water, plus more as needed
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Put it all in the blender or food processor and blend until it is creamy.  It is good on a green salad, but I might also try it on other chopped raw vegetables.  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment